Make your own way to the ShekouÂ ferry terminal in Shenzhen to take 8:45am ferry to Macau. After the scenic ferry ride, disembark in Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal at 9:45am.Â Your tour guide will meet you at Room 1015 at Arrival Level, and then start your exciting Macau day tour!
A comprehensive sightseeing tour to visit the ornate Temple of A-Ma, a UNESCO World Heritage Site as well as the Ruins of St Paul's. Visit the Old City Walls and the Mount Fortress, have a buffet lunch at Rio Hotel, then continue to the Macau Tower (admission at own expense).Â
At 4:00pm, you'll be transferred to your hotel in Macau, or you can choose to be dropped of at Macau Ferry Terminal and arrange your way back to Shenzhen or trip to Hong Kong.
Please note: This tour coach in Macau is for sightseeing only, no luggage room available, so your luggage will be put between seats. Please do not sign up for this tour if you travel with big luggage
Pickup from your hotel lobby commences between 8:30am to 9am.
Your tour today starts with a visit to GuanlanÂ Painters Village, a conglomerate of 202 ancient and elegant traditional Hakka Houses, built in late Qing Dynasty and surrounded by lotus pond, moon pool, bamboo trees, farmlands, and hills. In 2006, the local government turned this place into a print-making base and divided it into two parts: a local Chinese painter's lab and an international artists village. Since then, hundreds of artists from around the country and abroad has been flocking into this painters' mecca.
The next stop is Splendid China, aÂ miniature theme park, toÂ see real life sized replicas of iconic Chinese landmarks from the Great Wall of China to the Forbidden City. Hear the history of the landmarks from your guide to gain appreciation on Chinese art, architecture, culture and customs.
Then, you will exploreÂ China Folk Cultural Village and get to know different ethnics of China. There are 56 ethnic groups making up this country, and the site exhibits examples of their different cultures, architecture, cuisine, crafts and festivals with replicas of their typical villages. Explore part of the sites such as Gao Shan Village to learn about the Gao Shanâ€™s mountainous farming communities or visit Zhuang Village to see skillful weaving and embroidery work of their communityâ€™s.
At 7pm, you will watch a live show of "Dancing with Dragon and Phoenix.â€œÂ This is a major production with a cast of 500 singers, dancers and acrobatic players in total. The show is 55 minutes long. Afterwards, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Hotel pickup commences between 8:30am and 9am. Xiaomeisha Beach pickup time for return to downtown Shenzhen is at 4:30pm.
Xiaomeisha Beach lies to the east of Dapeng Bay, about 19 miles (30 kilometers) from downtown Shenzhen. Camping is one of the popular activities here. Xiaomeisha Beach is not a public beach, and the admission fee is RMB$30 per person which is included in the package to keep it less crowded as opposed to the nearby free public beach, Dameisha Beach.
Waterfront boardwalk from Sea World to Beizhaijiao is built on shoreline cliffs. It is about as far out to the ocean as you can get. This untouched paradise is also well known for cyclist everywhere. You can rent a bike and ride on trails!
Note: If you are staying overnight in Xiaomeisha, please choose the option of 2nd day pickup, and the pickup time is 16:00pm from your hotel lobby.
- Ferry Transfers: Please be sure to leaveÂ your hotel before 8:30am to arrive at ShekouÂ Ferry Terminal by yourself. Your e-ticket from Shenzhen toÂ Hong Kong will be reserved by local tour operator in advance that need to be redeem for a paper ticket at the ferry terminal. The ferry departs from HK-Macau Ferry Terminal at 10:15am.
- Hong Kong Cityview coach Tour: Arrive at HK-Macau Ferry Terminal in Sheung Wan (Add: Shun Tak Centre, 168-200 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong), your nearest MTR station is Sheung Wan, exit D. Take "Island Line" fromÂ Sheung Wan to Wan Chai and take exit A5 for a 5Â minutes walk to reach Renaissance Harbour View Hotel. Meet your tour guide in the lobby of the Hotel (Add:Â 1 Harbor Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong. MTR Wan Chai Station, Exit A5) at 12:35pm.
- Buffet Dinner Cruise: Savor a sumptuous buffet dinner while a live band playing aboard of the restaurant cruise liner - Harbor Cruise Bauhinia. Dance the night away or relax and enjoy views of the glittering city and the magnificent harbor. Enjoy a laser lightÂ show combines interactive lights on 45 participating buildings on both sides of Victoria Harbor.
- Peak Tram Ride: Operated for over 125 years, there is nothing in the world like riding the 1,224 feet (373 meters) long Peak Tram to visit the Victoria Peak. You will pass by many skyscrapers and looking at them at a 45-degree angle!
- The Sky Terrace 428: Standing at 1,404 feet (428 meters) above sea level, it is the highest vista point in Hong Kong offering a stunning 360-degree panoramic view across Hong Kong Island including Victoria Harbor.
- Aberdeen Fishing Village: Aberdeen Typhoon Shelter is an old traditional fishing village that is hard to find in any other parts of the World. You may gain a deeper insight of the lifestyle of Hong Kong fishermen by riding on a sampan (at your own expenses).
- Stanley Market: A Shoppers' Paradise where you can find a wide variety of souvenirs such as silk, garments, sportswear, Chinese artwork, and accessories.
- Tse Sui Luen Jewellery Co Ltd: One of the very few merchants who are the recipient of Outstanding QTS Merchant Award for more than 10 years.Â
- Old Clock Tower: Part of former Kowloon Station of Kowloon-Canton Railway since 1915. The main terminus building was demolished in 1978 leaving only the clock tower. It is a landmark from the Age of Steam and has been listed as a declared monument in Hong Kong since 1990.
This home dinning experience offers you an opportunity to enjoy authentic Cantonese cuisine at a local residence. Your host will meet you at Exit A of Futian Metro Station and lead you to the residence if you choose to take metro. If you travel by taxi, you will be given exact address. Your dinner will be prepared according to recipes passed down through generations. You are offered a selection ofÂ up to 8 most traditional Cantonese dishes including soup and delicious desserts that could accommodate 2 to 7 people. You may also watch your cook preparing your dinner and learn how to make them yourself.
Menu of Choice (up to 8 dishes):
- Blanched Vegetables With Oyster Sauce
- Hakka Cha Siu Pork
- Eggplant Salted Fish Pot
- Boiled Chicken With Ginger And Soy Sauce
- Cantonese-Style Steamed Fish
- Steamed Spareribs with Fermented Black Beans and Chili Pepper Sauce
- Hakka Yong Tau Foo
- Catonese Slow Cooked Soup
- Tong Sui
- Steamed Rice
- Beef Chow Fun
See a whole world in just one day with this 8-hour guided private day tour to Window of the World theme park in Shenzhen. Admire world-famous attractions reproduced to scale, enjoy song and dance from around the world, and experience classic rides. Tour includes transport, guide, and entrance ticket.
Your private local guide will meet you at 9am. Choose from pickup at your Shenzhen hotel or the exit of Luohu (Lo Wu) checkpoint from Hong Kong: please mention if you need Luohu pickup in the 'Special Requirements' field when you book.
It's normally around half an hour's drive to the Window of the World theme park, home to over 100 reproductions of some of the world's most famous tourist attractions.
The park covers over 118 acres (48 hectares), and your guide will lead you through six sections of the park to admire scale reproductions of modern-day wonders of the world. See the Eiffel Tower, Sydney Opera House, Leaning Tower of Pisa, and Mount Rushmore copied on scales of 1:5 or 1:15.
Watch dances and musicals that show you cultures from all over the globe, complete with amazing sound and lighting. Experience Flying Over America, a cinematic motion ride that takes your soaring over popular sites in the US; whizz down a fast track through the Amazon Jungle; or try your hand at skiing in the Alps Ice and Snow World.
You'll be transferred back to your hotel or the checkpoint at 5pm.
At 9:00am, your tour guide, driver, and private vehicle will pick you up from your hotel lobby and start this tour.
First, you will visit the Splendid China, a miniature scenery park which has miniature displays of famous historic sites and attractions of all China. It is also the largest park of its kind in the world. "Splendid China" focuses on styles of architectures as well as customs and conventions of different minorities of China. It is the window to China for learning Chinese history, culture, and attractions. Lunch will be provided at a local restaurant.
After lunch break, you will visit the Mineral Museum and the China Folk Culture Village. In the evening, you will watch a night show, "Dances of Chinese Dragon and Phoenix".
After the show, you will be transferred back to your hotel where this tour concludes.
Enjoy convenient, easy, and hassle-free transfer from Shenzhen Baoan International Airport to Luohu Customs Checkpoint where you can enter Hong Kong.
Your tour guide will meet you at the arrival lobby of the airport holding a sign with your name on it. Then, you will be escorted to your private air-conditioned vehicle and transferred to Luohu Customs Checkpoint. Along the way, your guide will give you a brief introduction on the city as well as sharing some insider's tips, answering your questions, and information on self-guided procedure for entering Hong Kong. Upon arrival at Luohu Customs Checkpoint, your tour guide will see you off, and you will pass through the customs entering Hong Kong.
(*) All prices are approximations due to currency fluctuations.