|Local Government Area:||Golden Plains Shire|
|State District:||Ballarat East, Polwarth|
Lethbridge is a rural township outside Geelong, Victoria, Australia. Bluestone from Lethbridge quarries was used to build several significant buildings in Melbourne, including the steps to the Parliament House. At the 2006 census, Lethbridge had a population of 495.
Lethbridge Post Office opened on 10 September 1857 and closed in 1980.
The community of Lethbridge has a range of facilities and services including, but not limited to:Lethbridge Primary SchoolThe town hallLethbridge AirparkSports facilityUniting ChurchSt. Josephs Catholic churchHairdresserGeneral storeCFA
The railway came to the town with the opening of the Geelong-Ballarat line in 1862, with the local railway station opened soon after, but today only grain and fruit trains use the line.